VCU Facilities Management has worked with a variety of VCU groups to develop the following COVID-19-related resources to enable a safe return to campus:
- Cleaning and Disinfecting FAQ detailing steps VCU is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in its facilities
- Return to Campus Implementation Plan outlining resources and guidance for return-to-campus coordinators, building managers and HR professionals
- Vendor Guidelines [PDF] establishing guidance for services conducted on the Monroe Park Campus and the MCV Campus by vendors
- Vendor Access Disclosure [PDF] that includes reporting and safety guidelines for VCU construction, planning and design vendors. The vendor point of contact (POC) should receive this form from the VCU POC and return the completed form prior to beginning work on the VCU campus.
Facilities Management services
Office of Space Management
The VCU Office of Space Management can provide physical distancing metrics and on-site field verification for proper spacing for administration, academic and research enterprises. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Planning and Design
The VCU Office of Planning and Design can provide a variety of services to evaluate spaces for repopulation readiness, including space planning, interior modifications, furniture layout adjustments and modifications, and move management. To request a service, email email@example.com.
Learn about how Facilities Management has prepared VCU facilities for students, faculty and staff to return to both campuses:
- Check out the VCU News article titled "Changes to campus are afoot to protect against COVID-19 — here's what to expect" to learn about changes on campus to keep the VCU community healthy.
- Watch the "What to expect on VCU's campus - Fall 2020" video to find out what to expect this fall.
- Read the VCU News article titled "Keeping staff, faculty and students healthy" to learn about Facilities Management's efforts to compile starter supply kits for students, staff and faculty.
For more information about VCU's response to COVID-19, visit together.vcu.edu.