VCU Facilities Management has worked with a variety of VCU groups to develop the following COVID-19-related resources to enable a safe and productive return to campus:
- Cleaning and Disinfecting FAQ detailing steps VCU is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in its facilities
- Return to Campus Implementation Plan outlining resources and guidance for return-to-campus coordinators, building managers and human resources professionals
- Vendor Guidelines [PDF] establishing guidance for services conducted on the Monroe Park Campus and the MCV Campus by vendors
- Vendor Access Disclosure [PDF] featuring reporting and safety guidelines for VCU construction, planning and design vendors. Each vendor point of contact (POC) should receive this form from the VCU POC and return the completed form prior to beginning work on the VCU campus.
Facilities Management services
Office of Space Management
The VCU Office of Space Management can provide physical distancing metrics and on-site field verification for proper spacing for administration, academic and research enterprises. For more information, email email@example.com.
Office of Planning and Design
The VCU Office of Planning and Design offers a variety of services to evaluate spaces for repopulation readiness, including space planning, interior modifications, furniture layout adjustments and modifications, and move management. To request a service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about how VCU Facilities Management has helped prepare VCU facilities for the return to campus:
- Read the VCU News article titled "Changes to campus are afoot to protect against COVID-19 — here's what to expect."
- Watch the "What to expect on VCU's campus - Fall 2020" video.
- Read the VCU News article titled "Keeping staff, faculty and students healthy."
For more information about VCU's guidelines for a producive return to campus, visit together.vcu.edu.