Parking & Trans
VCU Parking and Transportation provides a full range of parking and transportation solutions for the diverse VCU community of students, employees and visitors. VCU Parking and Transportation’s mission is to effectively manage a safe, reliable and sustainable parking and transit infrastructure for students, faculty, staff and visitors in a growing metropolitan environment. To support its mission, the office provides and manages inter- and intra-campus transportation, parking accommodations and enforcement, fleet services, and a robust alternative transportation program.
The office accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing responsive, prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ensuring all parking system and transit technologies remain user-friendly and easily attainable.
- Providing accessible, monitored and well-maintained parking facilities.
- Keeping subscribers and visitors informed of any changes/impacts to service.
- Being responsive to the concerns of our impact on the business and citizen community and working together to develop synergetic solutions.
- Consistently striving for improvement, quality assurance and innovative solutions to better meet the challenging needs of our users and community while operating in an urban environment.
With just over 80 full and part-time employees, VCU Parking and Transportation operates as an auxiliary entity, managed by VCU Facilities Management. The department is divided into the following operational units: operations, enforcement, special events, accounts management, accounting, administration, fleet and transportation.
Visit the VCU Parking and Transportation’s website for more information about programs and services.
Phone: (804) 828-PARK (7275)
Monroe Park Campus customer service office:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1108-A West Broad Street
Richmond, VA, 23284-3064
Fax: (804) 828-8549
MCV Campus customer service office:
Monday- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
659 N. 8th Street
Richmond, VA, 23298-0235
Fax: (804) 828-5343