Building and space management
Space Reporting Center - Office of Space Management
The Space Reporting Center provides reports with basic information about VCU buildings and rooms. This information is housed in the VCU FM:Interact website. If you need to gain access to VCU FM:Interact for more detailed space information or floor plans, please email the Office of Space Management (OSM) at email@example.com.
VCU FM:Interact can provide:
- A building list with owner and square feet
- A building list with address and square feet
Space management guidelines
To access VCU FM:Interact and ePlanroom, you must acquire OSM's approval by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request access and then use your VCU credentials to login once you have access. These resources:
- Verify, store and maintain all VCU building-related information, including providing accurate room inventory data, floor plans and spec books and then disseminating this information in user-friendly way.
- Provide geographic information systems (GIS) and mapping services to the VCU community, including the Board of Visitors.
- Provide website access and other IT support.
- Provide analysis and reports on the utilization and allocation of space at VCU.
- The ePlanroom website provides access to over 42,000 as-built drawings and manuals.
- FMInteract website provides access to reports and floor plans to support:
- The annual space survey when all assignable space is reviewed. All schools and non-academic divisions must participate.
- Revit support to users to help them render buildings under construction and allows donors to see what the building will look like when completed.