Home > Service Guide

Service Guide

Building access

Access to all university-owned (approximately 200 buildings) and leased buildings and spaces is limited to authorized persons for authorized purposes.

For more information about building access control, visit the VCU Police Building Access Control web page. To request access to a building, use your eID to login to the IT Support portal and click “New IT Support Ticket” and then “Accounts & Access.”

Category: Buildings