Home > Service Guide

Service Guide

Building Access Request

Access Control requests for Monroe Park Campus buildings can be submitted via the Technology Services LANDesk Service web site, located at servicedesk.vcu.edu. Upon logging in with your eID and password, click on the Report a Building Access Incident.

You will be directed to a menu where you can create a ticket for the following requests:

  • Activate Card
  • Deactivate Card
  • Clearance Changes
  • Unlocking Schedule Change
  • Report Request

Detailed instructions for using the Service Desk site can be found online at www.ts.vcu.edu.

Category: Buildings