Home > Service Guide
Planning and Design Services
- Space Planning – Assist in space layout and furniture placement
- Master Planning – Assist in developing small area plans to comprehensive plans
- Site and infrastructure Planning – Evaluate site and infrastructure needs to support goals.
- Landscape planning and design – Landscape and parking lots layouts, plant selections, streetscape and pedestrian amenity design.
- Scope/schedule/budget development – Assist in identifying functional needs and assigning a schedule and budget to them.
- Furniture, carpet, flooring and equipment planning – Assist in selecting furniture, accessories, finishes and window treatments.
- Project Management – New construction, renovations, additions
- Architectural and engineering – manage professional design consultants
- Interior Design – manage interior designers and furniture distributors
- Move management – Assist in finding appropriate move management services and oversight of selected move manager. Assist in finding installation oversight.
- Feasibility Studies, Preplanning Studies – Prepare feasibility studies in house or through professional consultants.
- Conceptual Design – Develop facility design from abstract concepts
- Building code analysis – Evaluate compliance with local codes and standards.
- Property acquisition analysis – Evaluate properties for potential purchase, order environmental, boundary and topographic surveys, analyze potential uses for properties being considered.
For billable work please put a request into QuikFM along with the appropriate index code. Once the request is received and approved the requesting department will receive an AiM work order. The requesting Department will be contacted by the appropriate Shop. If a customer desires a cost estimate and completion date it should be included in the work description. Upon completion of the work, the requesting Department will receive a customer satisfaction survey. The requesting Department may be incrementally billed during the duration of the project, dependent upon the length of time for project completion.